8.11.10

What?! You Bought a Camel Rucksack?

My most recent purchase of a taupe/camel ruckpack from topshop.com.
I fell in love with it ever since I saw it on the website and I love it so much more now that it is part of my wardrobe! It is so convenient for over night stays in friends houses, travelling around, and just uses in general I guess. Also, it's a change from my usual shoulder bags and i'm always looking for something unique and different.

"Camel" is a major trend this Autumn/Winter so it's nice to know that i'm on trend!
I am aware that camel is soon going to be out of fashion but I am not a firm believer that to be 'fashionable', you have to wear clothing that is always 'in'. I personally believe that styling is a lot more important as it says so much more about the person. 
In the famous words of Yves Saint Lauren, "Fashion fades, style is eternal".



Taupe Cord Rucksack - Topshop.com, £55

P.S. the Topshop store in Liverpool Keys Court does not stock this rucksack so it must be purchased online!

No comments:

Post a Comment