22.1.11

Leopard x Snake


Finding my interview outfit was probably one of the most stressful things I have done for a while now which is not exam related. There were so many questions to ask in so little time: Should I go smart or casual? Should I wear loud colours/patterns to stand out? Heels or flats? 
I hate it when you purchase something online and you wait patiently for the postman to arrive every morning and when he does - along with the package, the excitement is so unbearable you have to rip the package open and try it on. It's so disappointing when the clothes tell a different story to what you have seen in photos and it's even worse when it happens to you twice in the same day. It's kind of annoying how models can make every piece of clothing look so good. Anyway, I managed to throw this outfit together last minute; smart yet......chic?

Nude sheer shirt - Topshop
Hareem trousers - Topshop
Wedges - Kimchi Blue @ Urban Outfitters
Leopard print belt - Urban Outfitters
Snake skin bag - Mum's
Rings - H&M, Urban Outfitters, Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment