5.1.11

Diamonds Are Forever





One day whilst I was still in reception, I stole all of my mother's jewellery: gold bracelets, diamonds and sapphires rings - you name it. I didn't just steal it though, I handed it out to my classmates as "gifts". And so you ask why? Well, I purely done it so I could become the most popular girl in my class!
It's funny because when I look back on it now, I can't help but crack a smile and laugh out of embarrassment. It was such a long time ago I can hardly remember it but thankfully, I don't have to steal any more because I have recently built up my own little collection of jewels.
Of course they're not diamond encrusted rings and emerald necklaces but this will do me fine for now and I treasure each and every piece - in fact, I received two more rings in the post today!

Oh and don't worry about my mother's jewellery because they're all safely back where they belong - she had to knock on everyone's door to retrieve them! Ha!

Bird skull & claw necklace - Fashionology
Ear cuff - Fashionology
Double cross, single cross & over the knuckle ring - Urban Outfitters
Bangle/Bracelet - Tiffany & Co

No comments:

Post a Comment